Render Boards and insulation

Render boards are often used on timber frame or steel frame buildings to provide a surface on which a decorative render can be applied. These boards are designed specifically for the application of renders, it’s typically more suited to a thin coat system however certain suppliers will also allow a monocouche system.

Rowebb also offer a range of External Wall Insulation boards based on the economical and thermally efficient expanded polystyrene boards.

REnderboards & EWI

Board Fixings

Insulation BOard Accessories